Three small Asian trinket/pill boxes.
One shard box - believed to be silver plated copper with porcelain shard* top depicting a watercolour look leaf and blossoms. In good condition - metal shows patina/tarnish and has slightly bent and sharp edges (see photo).
6,8cm (2.67") x 6cm (2.36") x 3cm (1.18")
One small, cloisonné enamel lidded box - gold tone metal in colours of red, blue, turquoise and white enamel, with turquoise colour interior and bottom. In good condition - inside turquoise colour shows wear commensurate with age and use (see photo).
4,9cm (1.93") diameter at shoulders (3,5cm (1.37") mouth opening) x 5cm (1.97") high to top of lid finial
Small, Japanese, heart-shaped trinket box. Silver colour metal with red flocked interior. Marked Japan on underside. In good condition with patina and minor wear commensurate with age and use.
6cm (2.36") x 5,2cm (2.05") x 3,1cm (1.22")
*shard box - during the cultural revolution in China (1966-1976) it was illegal to keep antique porcelain at home, so many china and porcelain items of great value were shattered and buried. After the revolution, people began to collect the broken pieces of antique porcelain from the Ming or Qing Dynasty and bring it to life again. Around 1983-1985, the shard box was created.
Selling as a set
Shipping from Canada
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We may send you an email and/or message to confirm your order and shipping address, or to reply to an email/conversation sent by you. Etsy may send you an email when an item you have favourited or put in your shopping cart is on sale if you have opted in on this feature - we will not email or message you personally about any offers unless requested to do so.
Your privacy is important to us, and we will not compromise that right.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship internationally?
At this time, we ship within Canada and to the United States only.
What do I do if an item arrives broken?
Do not return the item back to us, or discard the item or any of the packaging. Take pictures of the broken item, the packaging, and, if possible, the postage label with address, and send these photos to us in email or Etsy message. These are very important for insurance and refund purposes.